Redrock Microsystems, LLC. Terms And Conditions
Last update 08/2016
We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and any credit cards and electronic checks that PayPal accepts. Pre-payment: Especially for our international customers, we welcome payment in advance by money order, cashiers check or bank wire transfer. Please note that all checks must clear your bank account prior to shipping. Please ask us for instructions regarding bank wire transfers by sending an email to email@example.com.
COD AND PURCHASE ORDERS
We do not accept COD orders. With prior approval from Redrock, POs are gladly accepted from schools, government agencies, FCC licensed operators and major corporations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We recognize that customers may from time to time order the incorrect item and desire to replace it with the correct one. Should an item need to be exchanged, customers must contact Redrock at email@example.com within 7 (seven) business days upon receipt of the shipment to arrange for an exchange. Returned product must be in new condition with all original packaging material. If product shows signs of use or misuse this may invalidate the exchange and customers may be responsible for some or all of the item's full value. A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all returns. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Redrock Micro prior to returning any merchandise for exchange. Any packages shipped to Redrock without a Redrock-issued RMA will be refused.
Return of major electronic equipment items - including but not limited to Eclipse system, the microRemote, One Man Crew/ Director, microFollowFocus, microMatteBox, microShoulderMount, accessories, rods, rod support systems, adapters, and attire: All major equipment sales are final with exception of defective merchandise. Defective merchandise is eligible for exchange within 15 days from date of receipt/delivery. Customer must notify us in writing of defective item. If item is found to be defective, customer will receive a direct exchange, suitable replacement (if item has become discontinued or unavailable), a repair, or in-house credit at the sole discretion of Redrock Micro. There are no refunds issued on any equipment items. Please note that the following items are not returnable or refundable for any reason: Shipping and handling charges, clothing, accessories. A minimum restocking fee of 15% will be imposed on all non-defective merchandise returned in new condition. There is no restocking fee on the return of defective merchandise as Redrock determines. Redrock Micro reserves the right to charge additional restocking fees for merchandise returned in less than new condition. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Redrock Micro prior to returning any merchandise. Any product returned to Redrock Micro without an RMA number will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense and no credit will be issued. RMA numbers are valid for a period of 30 days only. Merchandise received beyond the 30 day period will not be credited and will be returned to the customer at the customer's expense.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid with the RMA number displayed on the outside of the shipping box along with the number of boxes being shipped back (i.e. 1 of 6, 2 of 6, etc.). Redrock Micro WILL NOT ISSUE CALL TAGS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER UNLESS WE MADE A MISTAKE ON YOUR ORDER. For your own protection, we suggest shipping all returns fully insured and via traceable carrier. We will not be held responsible for items damaged or lost in transit to us.
- All returns will be credited based on the price paid on the invoice, or current selling price, whichever is lower, less any applicable restocking fees.
- All returns must include a copy of the Redrock Micro invoice, and a letter explaining the reason for return.
- All non-defective returns must be in new, re-sellable condition with all original unmarked packaging, accessories, manuals and unmarked warranty cards. Items showing signs of misuse or abuse will not be accepted for credit. Please do not write or place labels on the original box unless received that way.
- Redrock Micro reserves the right to have defective merchandise exchanged for replacement or repair.
- Please allow up to 14 business days for Redrock Micro to process and credit your return. The actual time fora credit to appear on your credit or bank card will vary from bank to bank and is out of our control.
- Redrock may from time to time and at its discretion, offer promotional or other discounted pricing in the form of bundles, coupon codes, or partner codes.
- Promotional pricing may not be combined - only one promotional pricing per product or order may be applied. Redrock reserves the right to correct any mistakes that may arise from inadvertent application of more than one promotional price to an order or product. Redrock is not obligated to honor inaccurate pricing that may be a technical or clerical erro, or display incorrectlyor is incorrectly calculated.
- Redrock reserves the right to discontinue promotional pricing at any time, for any reason.
- All orders are shipped FOB Dallas, TX unless other arrangements have been made.
Residential deliveries are subject to carrier residential delivery rates.
- All freight charges are subject to carrier dimensional/oversized weight regulations.
Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Redrock pricing for products, shipping, and handling do not include any applicable import duties or taxes for countries outside the United States. All such duties, fees, or taxes are the sole responsibility of you the customer.
- You the Customer is responsible for all freight charges for unaccepted or refused delivery of shipments.
SHIPPING LEAD TIMES
- We ship complete orders
- When there is a lead time indicated by our catalog, ordering system, or personnel, the lead time is only an estimate of the lead time based on best available information. Lead time should be seen as general guidance, not a commitment nor guarantee of delivery timeframes.
- Actual lead times may be longer or shorter depending on many factors. Published lead times are therefore for general guidance, and do not constitute a contractual commitment or obligation on the part of Redrock Micro.
- We always recommend your production schedules regarding availability of Redrock products should only be made when the product in question is in your hands, has been tested, documentation has been read, and has been confirmed to perform to your satisfaction.
- Due to market fluctuations, all product pricing and availability is subject to change without notice. Please contact us for current product pricing and availability.
- We do our best to keep our catalog information accurate, but mistakes are possible. In such cases we will make best efforts to find a mutually agreeable solution, but we are not responsible to honor prices or incorrect product configurations due to errors in typography, misprints, mistakes in configuration or "what's included" errors.
- By placing an order, you the customer accepts all business terms and policies stated herein.